Help / Policies & FAQs - Purchasing Products
As Paypal and 2Checkout do not provide services in some countries, we have enable alternate payment method to purchase the premium practice exam on our site. Kindly refer given URL to make the payment for online SAP certification practice exam access.
You will get detailed email once you are done with the payment.
To go with premium SAP certification online practice exam access, step by step payment process is defined as given below
Step 1: Go to relevant product page and read the practice exam features in detail and click on Buy Now button as given below.
Step 2: Review the product detail on next page and click on ADD TO CART button as given below
Step 3: Review the shopping cart and click on CHECKOUT button
Step 4: Provide your user name and password to login or create new user to go ahead.
Step 5: Provide the billing detail and click on REVIEW ORDER at last
Step 6: Review the order detail and Click on SUBMIT ORDER, It will redirect you to payment gateway
Step 7: Make the payment on the payment page to complete this order (Our payment gateway accepts payment through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Paypal).
Step 8: Our support team will process your order after reviewing the payment status.
Step 9: To access the online premium practice exam for SAP certification, click on My Premium Exams as shown in below screen.
Step 10: Click on any exam listed and Click on START EXAM
Follow the steps below which are recommended by 2CheckOut support if "Authorization Failed: Do Not Honor" error occurs during a payment:
Reason for the message: The information passes validation on 2CheckOut end and an actual authorization request is sent but the bank is declining the authorization. The most common cause for this error is that the seller is located outside of the country that the bank is located in so it is showing up as an international transaction.
How to resolve the issue: Contact the bank and let them know that you want the transaction to go through (they will be able to see the authorization attempts) and then replace the order. If they still receive problems then their purchase session is probably locked because of previous declines. They must wait 30 minutes, use a different browser or clear their cookies and restart their browser so that a new purchase session is used when they replace the order.
Follow the steps given below to purchase the premium certification practice exam.
1. Sign in to www.erpprep.com (Registration & Login is required to purchase any product)
2. Open the SAP Certification exam module page which covers the certification exam you would like to attend.
3. Click on "Buy Now" button to open product page.
4. Click on "Add To Cart" button to add the product to your shopping cart.
5. Click on "Checkout" button to proceed for the purchase.
6. Fill all your order details carefully (as you need to provide documents with same details for Money Back Guarantee) and click on "Review Order" button.
7. Review your order details and click on "Submit Order" button to make the payment.
8. Make the payment on the 2Checkout payment page to complete this order (2Checkout payment gateway accepts payment through Credit Card, Debit Card and Paypal).
9. You will be redirected back to www.erpprep.com on order details page.
10. Now you are all set to start practicing with premium practice exam under "<User Menu> → My Premium Exams"
The purchased premium certification practice exam are available in the member's account. To access premium certification practice exam, follow the steps given below:
1. Go to www.erpprep.com
2. Sign in to your Erpprep account with your user name and password.
3. Click on "My Premium Exams" option in User menu (Menu name starts with your user name and is present on right side panel)
You will receive an immediate email confirmation re-stating the order details and welcoming you to the site. The welcome and order confirmation email is the only receipt you will receive.
You do however have access to previous invoices in My Account section which you can print on demand.
You can continue to make your purchase using your credit card as normal and your financial institution/bank will make the conversion from your default currency to USD as per your bank's exchange rate on the day of the purchase. The ERPPREP.com web site will only display the USD price and will not display any other currencies or the current exchange rate.
Your credit card or bank statement may show a different purchase amount based on your default currency and any fees that your bank charges you for a conversion. ERPPREP.com only charges you for the product you are purchasing. Erpprep.com does not charge you for currency conversions or exchange rate fees. The buyer is solely responsible for any associated bank fees relating to conversions and exchange rates.
We do not store credit card or personal identification information on our servers beyond your email address and Erpprep.com account information.
You can pay online using a credit card or debit card.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Maestro or Paypal.