01. Which of the following is a function of the delivering plant in SAP S/4HANA Cloud?
a) To deliver goods for multiple sales organizations
b) To allow the system to determine multiple shipping points
c) To link the distribution channel to the company code
d) To assign the storage location to the sales organization
02. You are designing the migration of data for a new SAP S/4HANA Cloud customer. What must the customer do to prepare?
a) Design the interfaces with the non-SAP legacy system for mass transfer.
b) Design the programs or reports needed to extract the legacy data.
c) Select the applicable data migration objects from the complete list of objects.
d) Change the provided Microsoft Excel templates to match the customer's requirements.
03. For which extensibility approach do you use the SAP Cloud Platform?
a) Key user extensibility
b) Side-by-side extensibility
c) Classic extensibility
d) Managed extensibility
04. What is the most significant feature of a hybrid cloud?
a) Mix of on-premise and cloud solutions
b) Availability on the premises of the third-party cloud provider
c) Mix of private cloud and public cloud
d) Resources shared by multiple customers and accessed via the Internet
05. According to the SAP Activate methodology, in what phase is the Fit-to-Standard workshop executed?
06. Which user ID must be locked for security reasons after you create an administrator business user?
a) SAP Customer Initial User (SAP_CUST_INI)
b) SAP Customer Business User (SAP_CUST_BUS)
c) SAP E-Mail Inbound Processing (SAP_SMTP_IN)
d) SAP Lifecycle Management Administrator (SAP_LMADM)
07. You are working on a Sales Contract Management (I9I) process in SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Which contract types can you create?
There are 2 correct answers to this question.
a) Value contract
b) Service and maintenance contract
c) Master contract
d) Quantity contract
08. In the SAP Ariba Payment and Discount Management process, which step comes immediately after the “suggest a discount for early processing” step?
a) Update payment proposal.
b) Start payment run.
c) Release invoice for payment.
d) Evaluate payment suggestion.
09. You are working on a Credit Memo Processing (1EZ) process in SAP S/4HANA Cloud. What does the Remove Billing Block step in credit memo processing indicate?
a) Customer's intention to pass a credit
b) Permission to pass a credit
c) Customer's intention to return stock
d) Permission to receive the credit memo from the customer
10. What can you do with the Order-to-Cash Performance Monitoring (BKN) scope item?
There are 3 correct answers to this question.
a) Provide strategic and operational control over order-to-cash processes.
b) Improve invoice processing methods.
c) View delivery processing timelines.
d) Review the current status and trends in the sales process performance.
e) Identify bottlenecks and areas of improvement in sales processes.