The "SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Fiori Application Developer" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the essential knowledge in the area of SAP Fiori application development as it pertains to the Developer consultant profile. This certification builds on the basic knowledge obtained by a developer from formal SAP Education training and preferably refined by practical experience within a SAP Fiori application development project team in a mentored role. This is an entry-level certification.
SAP Fiori Application Developer Certification Details
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Fiori Application Developer
- Exam Code: C_FIORDEV_20
- Duration: 180 mins
- No. of SAP Fiori Application Developer Questions: 80
- Passing Score: 61%
- Books: UX403, UX410, UX411S
- Sample Questions: SAP Fiori Application Developer Certification Sample Question
- Recommended Practice: SAP Fiori Application Developer Certification Practice Exam
Topics Covered in SAP C_FIORDEV_20 Syllabus:
- SAP Fiori Strategy, Standards and Guidelines - > 12%
- SAPUI5 Foundations - > 12%
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform and Web IDE Basics - 8% - 12%
- OData and Advanced Data Handling - 8% - 12%
- Extensibility in SAPUI5 - 8% - 12%
- SAP Hybrid App Toolkit - 8% - 12%
- Deployment - 8% - 12%
- Testing - 8% - 12%
- SAP Fiori Architecture Overview - < 8%
6 Tips to Clear Your SAP Fiori Application Developer Certification Exam
1) Focus on Your Basics:
While this is an underlying fact that strong basics will lay the foundation for your understanding of SAP configuration both from a business perspective and configuration point of view. Understanding the configuration and its business rationale will have a profound impact on the test result.
2) Go through Sample Questions:
C_FIORDEV_20 Sample questions provided by SAP gives you an idea of the level of complexity or type of questions being provided. Attempt them without any help in a fixed time frame. Check your answers, and that gives you a sign of your preparedness. The C_FIORDEV_20 PDF is embedded in the link to the respective certification exam. For example, for certification on SAP Fiori Application Developer - C_FIORDEV_20,
3) Theoretical / Conceptual questions :
These questions are tricky ones. Even if your basics are strong and you practiced enough, you will not be able to answer them. You need to go through the C_FIORDEV_20 material thoroughly. C_FIORDEV_20 questions will help you reinforce your understanding and expertise of the system. You can refer to the SAP community forum discussions and WIKI.
4) Gather as Much Information as You Can About the C_FIORDEV_20 Exam
- the topics covered and the weight given to each
- the sample questions
- the pass mark (“Cut Score”)
- the number of questions and the time allowed
From this information, you can create a section-by-section breakdown of the questions. For example, you can estimate that there will be eight questions on Extensibility in SAPUI5, but only two on Hybrid App Toolkit.
5) Perform a Genuine C_FIORDEV_20 Practice Exam with erpprep.com
Questions on erpprep are prepared by a team of SAP experts and professionals from various industries. Also, they collect feedback from certified candidates in the recent past to improve the quality of their question bank. Now you can imagine the perfection of erpprep.com
But, do not waste money on C_FIORDEV_20 dumps but a website that claims to provide you with exam questions. The questions are useless as SAP do not publish their questions on any site – often out of date and sometimes downright misleading. Use C_FIORDEV_20 Practice Test to pass your SAP Fiori Application Developer Certification Exam.
6) Use ALL of the allotted time.
The SAP Fiori Application Developer exam is 80 questions in 180 minutes. That is more than enough time, but you should still avoid the temptation to leave early. Check, double check, triple check and then check your answers again. A countdown is displayed on the screen, so you will know when it’s time to go.
Additional Tips :
- Spend your time wisely during the exam. Do not just bog down to any tough question. Just mark it and move on to the next question. Questions may be intentionally kept hard to test your patience
- Skip lengthy questions initially, then can be looked into later, if you mark it. Also mark the questions, if you are doubtful of your answer.
- Do not leave any question unmarked, as there is no negative marking. You can still go for an intelligent guess or at least a wild guess. Just start knocking out the obvious or most likely incorrect ones, so that you have fewer choices to choose from to increase your chances in case of a wild guess.
- You have enough time to go through all the SAP Fiori Application Developer questions. Once done, revise the questions which you have marked for revision later.
- Cloud certifications allow you the flexibility to choose your timing. Early morning is the best time to take C_FIORDEV_20 exam for obvious reasons. So schedule accordingly at your convenience.
Happy Learnings from ERPPREP!