News & Updates
- It is just five years since SAP HANA was introduced and the certification has surely climbed the ladder of popularity and success. Candidates who have opted for HANA certification reportedly are glad that they did as it opened up the door of opportunities for them. Both beginners and professionals can go for HANA certification and notice the difference in their career. However, it is not easy to prepare for the certification and beginners might get confused at times. The internet is full of information about the certification, but one might not be able to understand from where to begin. Here is something that will help you prepare for SAP HANA certification:
Let’s know what is SAP HANAIf you have just come across this four letter word, then know what exactly HANA is. SAP introduced HANA on the basis of in-memory technology. With this, customers were able to analyze larger volumes of data in a matter of few seconds. HANA certification is quite expensive. Hence, it is advised that candidates who are deciding to opt for it should clearly learn about it in detail. This certification is unique and offers vast career opportunities. In spite of this, it is advisable to talk about the course with an experienced HANA consultant before opting for it. Also, one should plan for performing real-time developments upon SAP including BusinessObjects, ABAP and BW. This proves to be quite useful. You also need to decide upon your expertise. You can refer list of popular SAP HANA certification and respective URL to refer its syllabus
Aug 20 2016 - 13:57
- C_HANAIMP_11: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HANA (Edition 2016) ...
- By reading this article, surely you can set a goal to obtain 5 SAP certification in next three years. There are few guidelines to follow which you can reflect on your SAP career starting from today. You can achieve most out of your SAP certification and career by reading this article. Here are five golden rules to obtain a higher number of SAP certification for boosted career path.
Be motivated:It is the fact that you required recovering the huge amount invested in training and development. Your keep motivation essentials to dive deeper than the shallow allure of earning money with SAP certification. At one point, the fulfillment recognized from the creation of wealth levels up, and money cannot buy happiness. With real intention, those that have touched at this level flow out their money. You have an example of Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and others. A permanent motive is to crack problems sincerely.
Give value, Get value:Being a SAP consultant, real fulfilling aspects of the job is that you resolve actual glitches for clients that protect those tons of cost. In detail, just performing your tasks in a suitable way towards a successfully planned project go-live saves the customer and your expensive employer overruns. SAP projects do not typically come discounted, and overruns could exploit the wallet. So, therefore, be with your value by giving value to your customers and organization. SAP certification force you to learn and practice what you need to, to offer real value to the client. Give value, Get value.
Feel improved...Jul 15 2016 - 10:14
What is SAP Cloud solutions?SAP organize a cloud solution with agile software development tools that will hasten the step of application progress and operation. SAP way out and an open standards platform-as-a-service (PaaS) will allow you to:
Operated by SAP, the platform is engineered for multilevel security and certified to encounter the newest industry cloud principles. SAP HANA Cloud Platform also leverages the real-time, in-memory SAP HANA databaseSAP HANA Cloud Platform is a modular, secure, scalable and open-standard platform as a service (PaaS). It comprises complete featured planned to allow clients and partners to quickly build cloud-based business applications that attach to and spread the value of SAP and non-SAP enterprise software.Cloud-based business networks that connect employees, customers, partners, and suppliers are creating unprecedented opportunities for performance improvements. You can discover the power of business networks – and learn about the benefits of connected technologies.
- Rapidly build and live new applications in the cloud or on premise
- Practice the power of in-memory computing
- Deliver a safe cloud platform for development
SAP Cloud Certification to Boost Your Career:The prospect of industry computing is in the Cloud – precisely, SAP Cloud. As an SAP client or partner, you already know the position of SAP Certification as a means of classifying SAP experts in the market. SAP Certification in the Cloud is currently...May 13 2016 - 07:20
- SuccessFactors is the market leader in cloud-based HCM software provider, which brings business effects through results that are beautiful, flexible and complete enough to jump wherever and go universally. With more than 21 million subscribers internationally, SAP SuccessFactors attempt to delight their clients by supplying excellent results, content and analytics, process knowledge, and greatest performs insights from across their broad and assorted client baseSuccessFactors Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions support the full HR lifecycle with solutions that are cloud-based, easy to implement, and adept of growing with your organization so you can start anywhere go everywhere!
Customers benefit from SuccessFactorsSuccessFactors works with an autonomous business function within SAP, the market leader in enterprise application software. From back office to boardroom, desktop to a mobile device and warehouse to storefront, the people, and organizations using SAP solutions can work composed more professionally and use business insight more efficiently to stay ahead of the opposition.How do SuccessFactors customers benefit from SAP connection?Experience with a high global customer base: SAP has an established track record of 42 years of business software and solutions involvement with 185,000 customers in 131 countries. That includes 90,000 small businesses — 82 percent of which have 50 employees or lesser. SAP customers benefit, regardless of industry, size or geography.A vast network of...Mar 9 2016 - 06:51
What is SAP Certification?SAP software and related ecosystem are broadly defined to serve almost all industries in world. Employing SAP for any organization is not inconsequential, requiring a level of skill that burdens significant training and developments into workforce.SAP has appointed Authorized training centers to deliver the extensive training programs followed by certification. SAP has remained mandatory training to appear certification for SAP newbies in some countries like India, UAE etc.SAP has defined training and certification to fulfill the requirement of skilled professionals against potential business. SAP certification structure has remained same over many years with its three tire certification level (Associate, Professionals and Specialist).
SAP Associate CertificationThis certification shelters the essential understanding necessities for an SAP consultant, safeguarding the fruitful gaining of broad SAP resolution skills and knowledge. With associate-level certification, you can:
An Associate Exam typically conducted with 80 Multiple Choice, Multiple response and Matching (pull-down) questions and answers. Candidates have a maximum of 3 hours to complete.
- Gain an externally-recognized mark of excellence that clients seek
- Distinguish yourself in a crowded marketplace
- Perform your responsibilities with sureness and talent
SAP Specialist CertificationThis certification is in accumulation to an...Feb 13 2016 - 14:18
- SAP Certifications which are based on ERP solutions, typically SAP functional modules. Enterprise Resource Planning that lets an organization to succeed data bases for dissimilar procedures from a single combined system. ERP system was established originally to achieve inventory control, but over the years; various software was established for multiple classified processes in company for better data organization and work process.Today, there are many top providers of ERP system and SAP is leaders in building business software towards organized effort and data processing in organizations. SAP is founded in 1972 and many SAP ERP processes units has appeared that are intended directing on numerous dissimilar processes including SAP ERP sales and marketing, sales and distribution, customer relationship management, financial management with controlling, business intelligence and more. Let’s get an overview of few of the SAP functional modules.
Jan 27 2016 - 14:50
- SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP Controlling (CO)
- SAP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP Materials Management (MM)
- SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- SAP Lean Engineering and Warehouse Management (LE-WM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- A firm or company either a manufacturing or production unit, or otherwise a trading and supplying one needs a stock place, accounting the stock both of raw materials and other inventories. Inventories may be those utilized for production spots or the finished ones which have to be transported.All these need to be accounted for and to be under the purview of the planners in the firm who look after the demands and supplies, purchase raw materials and account all type of inventories. Right from the day of accounting inventories in an arithmetical way to the present day of robots and sophisticated software inputs, the management of stores or inventories is known as warehouse management, which is a strong branch of the supply chain management.Present day managerial task, to establish business success ensures the right speed of flow of information on demand and the market target, secondly the data on the products in progress and the completed and the flow of the money from end user and the investor to meet out these jobs.The warehouse management keeps its success story on the above the three flow perceptions in general. A lot of developmental studies have been done on this ware house management and software leaders of the world give a lot of inputs through their expertise, research and development based on the feedback from warehouse point to the retailer end.
What is SAP EWM?This is not anything quite different from the normal...Nov 16 2015 - 05:30
- Ravi Srinivasan is from Chennai. We really appreciate his feedback on SAP HANA certification (C_HANATEC151). He has shared his experience here.You can also share your certification experience with other if you have cleared your SAP certification exam. Your minor effort will really guide other participants to understand the SAP certification exam pattern.
About the certification centerName of Center: Dexler Information Systems, Bangalore, IndiaExam Center Environment:(In his words) "I have attended the SAP exam in the almost 30+ members capacity room with two instructor and wonderful environment including the proper systems allocation."
About CertificationName of Certification: C_HANATEC151 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP HANA (Edition 2015)...Oct 7 2015 - 11:13
- SAP Certification is the desired certifications within an IT world. In each corner of the world, it has created a super buzz among the many IT professionals. Most likely, SAP Certification is among the most criticized certifications, however on the identical, it is without doubt one of the greatest desires for a variety of people. Many individuals have criticized in some ways by writing blogs, articles and even books. However, no one can rule out the craze that it has created on this fast-paced IT world.SAP Certification is among the most profitable IT certifications within the current previous. Either immediately or not directly, it has given employment to tens of millions of individuals throughout the globe. Although, there are a lot of contenders for the highest certification place from Microsoft, Cisco, Sun and Oracle, however nonetheless folks go so mad for this SAP Certification. SAP Certification is undoubtedly the primary product primarily based IT certification within the present market pattern. Should you see the variety of individuals enrolling for SAP Certification throughout the globe is a benchmark for different certifications.
Moving Up With Money:...Sep 2 2015 - 02:13
SAP presents some interesting software for facilitating implementation with SAP Netweaver Gateway or SAP Mobility Platform. Whereas these can usually present strong options in your Mobile initiatives, there are some critical drawbacks to pay attention to alongside the way. Let’s check out a number of the points with actual SAP Mobile Tasks and how one can keep away from them.
SAP Mobile Implementation Projects: Issues
Aug 20 2015 - 07:25
- Lack of specialists: You want SAP consultants and ABAP builders to arrange your SAP system, you want builders who can write Java, XCode or HTML5 on the Mobile machine. You additionally want UX Designers who can optimize the display screen amenities to your issues and enterprise analysts who can describe the enterprise processes effectively. Do you've them? In that case, do they see the massive image? Have they got expertise in Mobile initiatives?
- Structure design issues: Discovering the suitable steadiness isn’t simple. We noticed initiatives missing the required instruments on account of finances issues, and we additionally noticed the opposite finish: over-architected tasks with too many instruments for fixing a easy downside. SAP places a ton of effort into promoting options, however these options may probably not remedy your particular drawback(s).
- Communication gaps: The extra consultants you contain in your tasks, the tougher it turns into to maintain all the pieces aligned. Everyone brings their particular language, and you find yourself needing a dictionary to translate amongst them.