We value our users and their opinions as we are aiming to offer friendly and effective service, and we need to know if we are succeeding in our aim.
I doubt before whether the comments were left by real members but luckily those exam questions here really helpful that I passed with 89%. Will consider coming back for other exams.wing_hkJul 2 2017 - 15:17
I would like to thank you guys for an amazing help and for preparing a versatile question bank. I have passed the SAP MM exam. Guys if you want to clear the exams, you must refer to this website. This website gives an exact picture of kind of questions that appear in the final exam. You will not regret every penny spent and will get confidence to clear the exam. Cheers to you guys..Will come back in the future for more certifications.nikitaaulakhJun 29 2017 - 19:08
Dear All, Alhamdulillah I have passed my SAP SD exam with 88%. I would like to thank ERPPREP team for such as insightful mock test for clear understanding the exam pattern. To be honest I was not sure about buying the premium exam package but then I just gave it a shot and I'm pleased to inform you it was worth every penny.Those who are new or thinking about to give the SAP exam i will highly endorsed this website to all of you, but you need to do your homework and study all your SAP books or material. Learn the concepts. Trust in God and then in yourself.
Dear Erpprep team, my humble suggestion is kindly please keep updating and adding new questions in premium exam section for every module.Once again thank you and God bless and surely I am coming back for my next SAP Module.
Essam ChoudhryessamchoudhryMay 31 2017 - 15:10
Registered a premium account with this sites before my SAP exam and i pass it. the exam template really give a real exam feel and it is around 40% question similarities. good works !! many thumb up for your great works guys !!oswaldchuah1May 17 2017 - 09:13
I am happy to have ERPprep for preperation as i had passed with 78% in my SAP MM examination today. I was very scared when I entered in SAP but its quite easy to clear sap exam with the help of erpprep.
I am thankful for the great support by erpprep.
I also suggest to you all please go through erpprep atleast 3-4 times and review your ans and also prepare with your books.
Thankssuvarn28Mar 3 2017 - 16:41
Really helpful. I complete my SAP SD certification with a score of 85%.g.gauravmehtaFeb 14 2017 - 19:13
Thank you guys for providing such a wonderful platform. Last week I cleared my sap mm certification exam C_TSCM52_67 with 94%. I really liked your practice exam and mm question bank, though I was already familiar with 30% questions, but remaining 70% questions helped me a lot. I found almost similar questions in my mm exam. I will recommend sap mm premium exam from erpprep.com to prepare for sap mm certification.Mohammed Al BabtainFeb 2 2017 - 12:31
Hi SAP Exam Team
I would be really thankful to you to provide me practice sample papers - 200% Original certification came from your question bank - I practice alot and i am certified now with 91%.
Thank You so much !!!
FYI - I would be enrolling soon for SAP - PP as well.
Regards, SanjaysanjaysotaFeb 1 2017 - 16:54
Dear ERP Prep Team,
Thank you very much for the morale boost up that I received through your set of question papers.
I have no doubt in giving your team and the sample question paper set full credit for clearing my SAP MM certification with 96% marks.
It would never be possible without the direction I got from the unique set of question paper that your site hosted.
It gave me immense confidence to appear and clear with flying colors.
Ashutosh Yadav136216Jan 24 2017 - 09:19
Thank you it really helped preparing for the exam .
Would reccomend it !!
KishoredadlanisDec 31 2016 - 15:14